Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My life in numbers

ONE mini-Claremont reunion. Tim was in town and we got to hang out with him Sunday night. We counted and figured it's probably been about four years since we've seen him. We're old! It was great to see him again--somehow blog posts aren't the same as in-person conversations. I tried to get Jason and Tim to give me the Sagehen Sign, but they claimed there was no such thing.


TWO things that made me laugh recently. And for some reason, both reminded me of Karl...



FIVE new additions to the balcony. Yes, spring has sprung and with it comes my ever-optimistic attempt at an herb garden. Back row: two basil plants and the grizzled old veteran rosemary that's been with us for 3 years. Front row: pineapple sage, spearmint, lemon balm. (FYI: pineapple sage is amazing. No lie, it smells exactly like fresh-cut pineapple. Yum!)

0 comments: