Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trick or Treat

I can tell this is going to be the best Halloween ever! It's still September, and already the candy is coming to me. No more of this going door to door and begging nonsense.

I came home from work yesterday to find a huge box from the National Confectioner's Association. Inside was a big tote bag full of Halloween goodies (and some candy I recognize from the Expo, hmmm) to get me in the holiday spirit. I'm trying to refrain from munching, so that I can properly sort it and decide what I want to review for the website. (Here's a sneak peak for you: not a fan of sugar-free Peeps). Add this to the big bag of candy I still have from the Expo, and we have a serious Candy Situation in our apartment. Once I get on top of my work (ha!) and sort it all, we might have to have a big candy party.


Speaking of Halloween, someone should invite us to a far-out costume party this year, because I have been dying to make Sesame Street martian costumes for Jason and I. "Yep yep yep yep...brrrrrrring!"

Look, this girl did it and they turned out adorable. And Jason does a really good martian impression! Won't someone take pity on us and throw an awesome party so I can get crafty?

0 comments: