Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Tagged



First, I was tagged by Carrie with this relationship meme. Then Jason, unbidden, brought me some gorgeous tulips. Subconsciously buttering me up to get good answers? Perhaps. I'll take it!

Where did you go on your first date? Lunch and a lecture at Pomona. This is what happens when nerds date.
How long have you been together? Married almost 4 years, together almost 6 (yow)
Who eats more? Jason can eat more at one sitting, but I probably eat more throughout the day--he forgets to eat and I'm ALWAYS hungry
Who said I love you first? He did--the second day we were dating! I figured he was either psycho or psychic.
Who is taller? Jason, fo sho
Who sings better? He definitely sings a lot MORE. I can't take him grocery shopping because he'll sing down the aisles
Who does the laundry? Jason (That's man's work)
Who pays the bills? Jason (man's work)
Who mows the lawn? no lawn, but I tend the potted plants
Who cooks dinner? I cook, Jason does the dishes. (Man's work for the hat trick!)
Who drives when you are together? I do, probably 90% of the time
Who is more stubborn? Me. I'm also more competitive and more spiteful. I don't know why he married me...
Whose parents do you see the most? I think I see mine more, and he sees his more
Who kissed who first? I dove in!
Who proposed? He proposed and completely surprised me
Who is more sensitive? Sensitive like thoughtful? Jason. Sensitive like touchy? Me.
Who has more friends? We are both exceedingly popular people
Who has more siblings? He beats me by one
Who wears the pants in the family? Yeah, that's me

Now I tag...Amber, Chadlee, and Meaghan

3 comments:

Holly said...

Hey- those tulips are amazing. I thought maybe it was a stock photo! What kind of camera do you have? And it was fun reading your tag!

Liz said...

Thank you! I use a simple Canon PowerShot--I just have lots of practice due to all the candy photographing. :)

Chadlee said...

You guys are so cute!